Monday, May 23, 2011

The last team to check in MAY be eliminated!

I am the Activity Day Leader in our ward and on Friday night we had our own Amazing Race. All the children came dressed in their running shoes as no one wanted to get to the Pit Stop last. We only had 4 teams as alot of the children were sick, but it was fun watching them running around the chapel trying to find all their clues and working together as a team. The children had a blast and asked if I could please do another Amazing Race activity. I love my calling as I love teaching and showing the children that the gospel can be fun.
The invitation I made inviting all to participate in the Amazing Race
Here are some of the clues, including one of the detours and roadblocks they had to complete

For any one that would like to hold their own Amazing Race a great site to check out is www.ChicaAndJo.com as they have all the Amazing Race clue templates that you can use - you just download them and then type in your own clue details. Easy, simple and effective. Just the way I like it!

1 comment:

  1. Totally doing that for our Primary - thanks Jelly Bean:)xxx Melissa

    ReplyDelete