Monday, April 25, 2011

I believe in miracles… keeping this place clean is one of them

My house was in a desperate need for a clean so today I put on my Owl City CD and took the broom for a dance around the house. A usually play music when I do housework as it helps to make an unenjoyable task pleasant. There are two reasons why I do not like housework: One, it just never ends as there is always something that needs to be done; and two, no one appreciates how long it takes to clean the house. Someone once told me that I should be gratefull for housework as it means I have a home. So, yes I am gratefull for the dirty dishes that still need to be washed, I am gratefull for the huge pile of clothes to be ironed, I am gratefull for the bath that needs a good scrub and I am gratefull for the dust that never wants to leave my home; but do you know what I would be most gratefull for: Someone to do all the above for me! Any volunteers?

No comments:

Post a Comment